Enterprise Resource Planning Training in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is equipping the global workforce with a modern ERP, while empowering them to reach higher levels of productivity. Explore this complete suite of cloud applications, including Financials, Procurement, Project Portfolio Management and Risk Management, through Enterprise Resource Planning Training.
An ERP system is generally used to collect, manage, store, manage and interpret data related to business processes. ERP system helps streamline processes. It helps with business activities such as product planning, purchase, supply chain management etc.
Course Outline of Enterprise Resource Planning Training
- - HR Management
- - Material Management
- - Production Planning
- - Maintenance Processing - Planning
- - Financial Accounting
- - Sales and Distribution
- - Information Technology
- - Inspection of Measuring equipment
- - Important Configuration and Integration with other modules
- - Supply Chain Management
- - Customer Relationship Management
- - Management Accounting
- - Solutions Management
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Enterprise Resource Planning Training
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day