GST Course Practical Training Course in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Goods Service Tax is a biggest reform in recent past. Technology will play a pivotal role in GST implementation and administration from both, the government and business perspective. Practical courses are flexible and good for tax professionals and fresh graduates. Goods & Service Tax course offered by LIPRAT mainly focus on the practical aspects of GST related matters. Workshops and various other programs are conducted by expert professionals. So that accountants or fresher can learn those techniques during the programs and workshops to enhance their skills and look for a bright future.
The GST training course is also quite beneficial for working professionals who lack advanced knowledge and experience in the field and wishes to enhance their expertise to grow their career. We also offer real time training under expert guidance, projects and assignments on GST, workshops, handouts to test the learning's of the students. The duration of the course is 2-3 months and applicants can choose weekdays or weekend classes.
Course Outline of GST Course Practical Training Course
- - Statutory and legal compliances
- - Registration Procedure under GST
- - Taxation System in India
- - Types of Returns (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- - Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- - Consumer Welfare Fund
- - Levy of GST, Forward Charge Mechanism and Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM)
- - Determination of Nature of Supply
- - Payment of Tax
- - Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges
- - TDS and TCS under GST (concept,Accounting and compliance)
- - Matching, reversal and re-claim of input tax credit
- - Preparation of GST Return - Practise
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for GST Course Practical Training Course
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day