HVAC Design Engineering Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
HVAC does the above function, through three different and integrated parts such as heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning at required points or wherever necessary. Installing, HVAC systems has become common in the recent days and also the required industry standard for construction of new buildings.
The field of HVAC, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning is the science and practice of controlling indoor climate to provide healthy and comfortable interior conditions. HVAC system, simultaneously control the temperature, humidity, purity, air distribution and noise in the interior spaces of the building.
Course Outline of Certification in HVAC Design Engineering Training
- - Heat load Calculation
- - Selection Equipment Sizing & Capacity
- - Ducting Design
- - Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled)
- - Chilled Ceiling Technology.
- - Energy conservation study & design.
- - VRV's / VRF's system for residential & commercial buildings.
- - Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area.
- - Cold Storage refrigeration system design.
- - Clean Room Environment technology.
- - Design of Warehouses & Industrial Ventilation System.
- - Passive natural ventilation design and Thermal Storage System Design
- - Fire Fighting System Design & Project Planning and Scheduling.
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
Printed Study Materials
Excellent Placements Records till now
Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for HVAC Design Engineering Training
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day