Human Capital Management Course in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Gain in-demand human capital management skills in a hands-on, experience-based learning environment, instructed by leading incorporate HR experts. Completing this program develops the critical knowledge, skills, and competencies that are necessary to successfully lead in the rapidly-changing incorporate HR landscape, and optimize talent within your organization.
Human capital management is crucial for business success as workforce trends and laws add more complexity to recruitment, retention, legislative compliance and employee management. The goal of the program is to create world-class HCM strategists and human resource leaders who can advance their careers while driving organizational excellence in the new world of work.
Course Outline of Human Capital Management
- - Introduction of Human Capital Management
- - Supporting Professional Growth in Organizations
- - Project Management Essentials
- - Building and Sustaining Teams
- - Communicating Strategically
- - Employee performance and goal tracking
- - Organizational Change Management
- - Learning management systems
- - Compliance management and maintenance of employee data
- - Position control and salary planning
- - Access to company databases, policies and procedures, documentation and data
- - Workforce planning, labor scheduling and budgeting
- - Global capabilities including multi-lingual, multi-currency and country-specific formatting
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- -Trainers are also helps candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referal / Internal Hiring process.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Human Capital Management Course
Eligibility criterion for Fresh Graduate from any stream, who wants to launch their HR career/Fresh MBA (HR), who is yet to get a HR job due to lack of practical, real life HR skills/Fresh MBA (Any), who wants to shift into HR domain/Experienced Professionals from any background, any domain or any industry.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day