Instrumentation Design Engineering Training
Instrumentation Design Engineering Training Program
Instrumentation word in engineering, which means the measurement and control systems of industrial processes. Several processes in petrochemical, oil and gas, power industries should be maintained in controlled to obtain the desired product levels. It commonly is performed by controlling the variables such as process pressure, temperature and liquid level; using measuring devices (instrument) with typical control systems.
Industrial Instrumentation Design Engineering Training Program with All Integrated Courses Skill Sets Implementation To Produce The Most Demanded Multi skilled Resource on Industry Standards
This course is to provide basic knowledge and skills in this discipline of Instrumentation Design Engineering for Oil & Gas sector. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts used in Instrumentation Design & Detailing. Upon completion of this course, students will have a clear understanding of the design principles used in Instrumentation System Design for Oil & Gas Energy Sector. The goal of this course is to provide delegates the Detail knowledge and skills into Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning operation & Maintenance in the field of Instrumentation Design Engineering for Oil & Energy Sector.
- Introduction about process Industry and EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) industry.
- Introduction to various measuring instruments & their basic principle of working, Various signal generating philosophies.
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of plant e.g. chemical, Petrochemical, Refinery, and Power Plant etc.
- Process Parameters & Selection of Instrument for Controlling
- Concept of automation system, Scope & definition, Logic & limits, References, FF & Wireless.
- Different types of instrument for pressure, temperature, flow, level, control valves and their application & selection, DCS, PLC & SCADA, Fire and gas system, Flow calculation and control sizing
- Control & Automation
- Introduction to SCADA
- System Design & Procedures
- Instrumentation Deliverables and Smart Plant Instrumentation
Training programs features
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10 year industrial experience.
- Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
- Printed Study Materials
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for Instrumentation Design Engineering Course
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
Training Course Fee & Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||8 - 10 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
||90+ hours programm
Why Liprat Consulting?
- We provide 100% job assistance.
- You get an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Less number of students in a batch.
- More focus on practical labs instead of theoretical sessions.
- Flexible timing (If there is any timing problem then you can change your batch).