MIS & VBA Macros Automation Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Microsoft Visual Basic Application (VBA), MS Access & SQL is a very Annotation programs in order to manage every function in the MS Excel quickly and at a very low cost. This training will endow every student with the skill sets required to be a successful MIS professional. Our course curriculum comprises of all the important aspects requires in the real world to get the job done in MIS. The student will get the enhance knowledge in Data management, Reporting and Analysis through MS Excel, MS Access & RDBMS. Moreover training will be given on the most demanding technology, which is MACRO Automation.
Visual basic Application Training helps the Data Analysts, MIS Executives, Data Mining sectors & even in Work Automation office. We train the employees how to work on an Excel Workbook using VBA and enables one to make Dashboards. It is a general purpose programming language, that comes along as standard with the Excel or Office can be used to perform various business tasks like automate Report Generation, analyzing Business Data, automate Chart creation etc.
Course Outline of MIS & VBA Macros Automation Training Courses
- - Automate Report Generation
- - Automate Chart creation
- - Communicating with MS Access Databases
- - Analyzing Business Data
- - Reconciling Data
- - Create our Own Functions
- - Running a Macro from the Macros Dialog Box
- - Creating a Short-cut key to run a macro
- - Assigning a Macro to a Menu or Toolbar
- - Editing a Macro with Visual Basic
- - Programming Tools
- - Advanced Excel with Formulas for Report Automation
- - Excel VBA Macros Programming for Report Automation
- - MS Access Database with SQL and VBA
- - Dashboard Reporting in Excel
- - Dashboard in Excel with Dynamic Chart and VBA Event Macros
- - Using Form from VBA & ActiveX control to design & program
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for MIS & VBA Macros Automation Training
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day