MEAN Stack Developer Training
An Introduction to the MEAN Stack
MEAN Stack Developer Training Program with All Integrated Courses Skill Sets Implementation To Produce The Most Demanded Multi skilled Resource on Industry Standards
One of the main components of the Mean stack, MongoDB gives the developer a chance to exploit the cloud functionalities. Thus, the disk space cost becomes much lesser in case of the application development. Nowadays, most companies are working with the Mean Stack as it provides widespread conveniences in case of website and application development.
- Build Mean Stack Application
- Build and route a basic SPAs
- Ajax Requests
- Building an MVC Framework
- Creating Custom JS Libraries
- Building Real-time Apps
- NoSQL Database Design
- Creating CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) API on Node.js Backend
- Understand the process of designing a web app and RESTful API server
- Develop AngularJS Reusable Services, Filters and Directives
- Create and Query MongoDB Documents
- Documentation for the REST APIS Using Swagger in Node.js
- JSON Web Token Authentication in Angular
- Client Feature (Material Dialog and Material Data Table)
Training programs features
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10 year industrial experience.
- Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- Printed Study Materials.
- Excellent Placements Records till now.
- Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for MEAN Stack Developer Training Program
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional OR Fresh Graduates.
Training Course Fee & Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||8 - 10 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
||90+ hours programm
Why Liprat Consulting?
- We provide 100% job assistance.
- You get an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Less number of students in a batch.
- More focus on practical labs instead of theoretical sessions.
- Flexible timing (If there is any timing problem then you can change your batch).