Project Management Professional Program
Project Management Professional Training
Project management can be defined as the discipline of applying specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization. Project management is different to management of business as usual activity, which is an ongoing process, as it involves creating new work packages to achieve agreed ends or goals.
Industrial Project Management Professional Training Program with All Integrated Courses Skill Sets Implementation To Produce The Most Demanded Multi skilled Resource on Industry Standards
A project is a temporary venture that exists to produce a defined outcome. Each project will have agreed and unique objectives as well as its own project plan, budget, timescale, deliverables and tasks. A project may also involve people from different teams within an organization who are brought together to accomplish a specific goal. Project management is a requirement for professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying project management skills as vital for corporate success. The main function of project management is to ensure that all the activities in a project are scheduled and achieved efficiently, within the predetermined time and budget parameters.
This program is intended to provide the student with the knowledge and skills to deal with multiple and varied projects across all sectors of Industry in the area of Project Management.
- Understand the Project Management Framework
- Learn about the Project Phases, Project life cycle, Project stakeholders, key general management skills
- Learn about the Project Management Knowledge areas of Scope, Time and Cost
- Learn about the supporting Project Management Knowledge Areas of Quality, Human Resources
- Communications, Risk and Procurement
- Learn about Project Integration Management and Professional Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Establish a project's quality objectives and appropriate controls and measures to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Discuss the social and professional responsibilities of a project manager
- Use a structured and standards-based approach to prepare a project management plan to international standards, incorporating appropriate supporting plans, schedules, budget and specific outputs/deliverables for each step of the plan
- Control project suppliers and external stakeholders
- Build effective teams which are committed to the project goals
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
Training programs features
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10 year industrial experience.
- Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
- Printed Study Materials
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for Project Management Training
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
Training Course Fee & Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||8 - 10 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
||90+ hours programm
Why Liprat Consulting?
- We provide 100% job assistance.
- You get an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Less number of students in a batch.
- More focus on practical labs instead of theoretical sessions.
- Flexible timing (If there is any timing problem then you can change your batch).