Project Management Program
Project Management Program
Our project management training equips learners with the knowledge and discipline required to effectively plan, manage, execute, and control projects regardless of industry. You'll learn all about the most popular project management methodologies that help organizations deliver successful projects.
Project Management Program Engineering Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
Effective management is the key to success of any project. Project management is a requirement for professionals in many fields, with many employers now identifying project management skills as vital for corporate success. The main function of project management is to ensure that all the activities in a project are scheduled and achieved efficiently, within the predetermined time and budget parameters.
This program is intended to provide the student with the knowledge and skills to deal with multiple and varied projects across all sectors of Industry in the area of Project Management.
Course Outline of Certification in Project Management Program Engineering Training
- - Understand the Project Management Framework
- - Learn about the Project Phases, Project life cycle, Project stakeholders, key general management skills
- - Learn about the Project Management Knowledge areas of Scope, Time and Cost
- - Learn about the supporting Project Management Knowledge Areas of Quality, Human Resources
- - Communications, Risk and Procurement
- - Learn about Project Integration Management and Professional Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- - Establish a project's quality objectives and appropriate controls and measures to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- - Discuss the social and professional responsibilities of a project manager
- - Use a structured and standards-based approach to prepare a project management plan to international standards, incorporating appropriate supporting plans, schedules, budget and specific outputs/deliverables for each step of the plan
- - Control project suppliers and external stakeholders
- - Build effective teams which are committed to the project goals
- - Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
Printed Study Materials
Excellent Placements Records till now
Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for Project Management Program
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day