QA-QC Design Course Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
This is our specialized course which provides in-depth knowledge of QA-QC engineering, the primary objective of this course is to provide theoretical training which are supported by practical sessions. Our modules cover all the aspect of QA-QC designs as per the international standards. This course opens up bigger avenues for the students who can opt their careers in various sectors and Industries -Aeronautic, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Refinery, Power Plant, Automobile, Civil Construction Projects Heavy, Fabrication Industries Manufacturing Industries etc. This course is helpful for the professionals who are already working in the same field of welding and piping inspection where the professionals including Technicians, Inspectors and Engineers can enhance their skills as per international standards in the field of QA/QC Engineering.
Course Outline of Certification in QA-QC Training
- - Roles & responsibilities of quality assurance manager
- - Development of company / organization quality systems
- - Interpret the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- - Quality awareness training
- - Preperation Of Procurment Plan
- - Preparation of quality manuals
- - Maintenance organization quality systems
- - Quality objectives and Quality policy
- - Workshop / Group discussion
- - Liaison with certification bodies
- - Develop and manage the internal quality audits programme
- - Leadership and communication
- - Lead audits / assessment of suppliers
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
Printed Study Materials
Excellent Placements Records till now
Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for QA-QC Design Course
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
LIPRAT Tech Solutions (LTS) Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day