QTP UFT Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
QTP is an acronym for Quick Test Professional which was originally developed by Mercury Interactive and was later acquired by HP (Hewlett Packard), and they called it UFT (Unified Functional Testing). QTP/UFT is basically designed to test various software applications and their environment. QTP’s user interface is called as an Integrated Development environment (IDE) for the test itself, IDE comes with various features which motivate testers to develop a complete script which will effectively validate the determination of the test. QTP runs only in a windows environment and uses “VB Script” scripting language is one that gets interpreted at run time.
QTP is a GUI testing tool that allows the automation of user actions on a web or client based computer application. We need ensure that the existing features of the application are working as expected even after introduction of new requirements that is known as Regression testing. To perform the regression testing we are moving for automation testing.Benifits of the testing are Fast, Repeatable, Reusable, Reliable and comprehensive.
Course Outline of QTP UFT Training Program
- - Introduction to Automation Testing
- - Frameworks ‾ linear scripting, Test library, Data driven, Keyword driven, Modular and Hybrid.
- - QTP IDE , Basic Components in QTP , Addin Manager
- - Framework in QTP
- - Object Repository
- - Data Table methods
- - Regular Expression
- - User defined checkpoints
- - Get TO Property/Get RO Property
- - Function Library
- - Parameterization using Data Table
- - synchronization & verification
- - Modular actions creation & re-usability
- - Recovery Scenario manager
- - VB Scripting and its features
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for QTP UFT Training Program
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day