Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Courses Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
RPA technology consists of software robots (bots) that can mimic a human worker. RPA bots can log into applications, enter data, calculate and complete tasks and then log out. Currently, practitioners divide RPA technologies into three broad categories: probots, knowbots and chatbots. Once RPA software has been trained to capture and interpret the actions of specific processes in existing software applications, it can then manipulate data, trigger responses, initiate new actions and communicate with other systems autonomously.
Any company that uses labor on a large scale for general knowledge process work, where people are performing high-volume, highly transactional process functions, will boost their capabilities and save money and time with robotic process automation software. RPA provides dramatic improvements in accuracy and cycle time and increased productivity in transaction processing while it elevates the nature of work by removing people from dull, repetitive tasks.
Course Outline of Computer Hardware and Networking Courses
- - Robotics Process Automation Concepts
- - RPA Tools and their Functions
- - Monitoring / Reporting / Auditing
- - Categories of RPA Tools
- - Design considerations for RPA solutions
- - Capture and interpret the existing application
- - Tools under RPA
- - Blue Prism
- - Work Fusion
- - Advantages of Robotic Process Automation
- - Automating back-office repetitive processes
- - Text and image Automation with RPA
- - Agile Desktop and Deployment/li>
- - UiPath Architecture and Operating Model
- - Debugging and Exception Handling
- - Automation Anywhere key specifications and major components
- - Automation, meta bots, and web recorders
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Courses
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day