MS Access & SQL Training Institute in Noida/Delhi/Gurugram
You can perform all the functions in Access using SQL statements which is a programming language. It allows the user to store, manipulate and query data in a relational database such as MS Access and using both effectively offers flexibility and higher performance. During the entire course, the learner will gain information on designing and maintaining database using MS Access, creating queries, relational database management system, working with tables, data migration and importing, controls and forms, conditional formatting, making reports, creating a macro, automating system, SQL functions, SQL SELECT, SQL WHERE, SQL ORDER BY and sub queries.
Microsoft Access or Microsoft Office Access is a database system made for individuals and small-to-medium-sized businesses who want to capture, manage, and report data in a professional way. ACLM trained all variant of professionals in Vaishali, Indirapuram, Kaushambi, Sahibabad, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Noida including Delhi NCR region.
Course Outline of MS Access & SQL Certification Training
- - MS Access SQL VBA
- - Access User Interface
- - Explore tables, forms, queries, reports
- - Define table structure and build relationship
- - Create and design Access database solutions
- - Restrict data in terms of data, its type, format, and validation rules
- - Aggregate Functions
- - Access Advanced Design Techniques, Linking to Data & Macros
- - Sorting, grouping and joins
- - Filtering rows
- - Support for MongoDB a popular NOSQL database
- - Executes database functions and procedures
- - Support for ODBC-compliant databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- - Access to both real time and historical data
- - Connection indicator
- - Automating Tasks
- - Getting acquainted with the course database and editor
Training programs features
- - Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience.
- - Extensive career support in form of mentorship sessions with senior industry experts, mock interviews and job portal.
- - Printed Study Materials.
- - Excellent Placements Records till now.
- - Career Consulting & Guideness.
Eligibility for MS Access & SQL Certification Training
Eligibility criterion for B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc Computers/ M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream OR IT experienced Professional who are working in Development/Support/Testing with any technologies OR Fresh Graduates.
LIPRAT INDIA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day