Substation Design Engineering Training
Substation Design Engineering Training Program
High voltage substation design is a complex engineering activity that embraces a wide variety of disciplines. This comprehensive overview brings these disciplines together to give you an interactive guide to high voltage, air or gas insulated substation design.
Industrial Substation Design Training Program with All Integrated Courses Skill Sets Implementation To Produce The Most Demanded Multi skilled Resource on Industry Standards
This course is to provide basic knowledge and skills in this discipline of substation design Engineering for Oil & Gas sector. Depending on the functions performed by a substation, the configuration and complexity can be quite varied. The skill of the designer is to anticipate the present and future needs that the substation will cater to, select appropriate design configuration and calculate the ratings of main equipment such as busbars, transformers and switchgear so as to ensure trouble free service over a number of decades. Sufficient thought should be given to the need for maintaining critical substation equipment and appropriate redundancies must be planned as well. This is essential as otherwise the consumers fed by the substation can suffer frequent supply outages, which is undesirable from service as well as financial point of view.
- Calculate substation capacity based on load requirements and decide upon a suitable location
- Examples/case studies of system studies required and system study specifications
- Select a suitable configuration of the substation and size the main equipment
- Gas Insulated Equipment
- Plan for appropriate system studies and draw up a specification for system studies
- Decide on the layout of an outdoor HV switchyard showing main and auxiliary equipment
- Choose equipment for fault limiting, VAR compensation and harmonic control and adjust the switchyard layout to include these systems
- Substation equipment for harmonic control
- Plan indoor substations with medium voltage switchgear and select the required equipment ratings
- Work out a suitable layout for the MV switchgear and associated equipment
- MV substation design and specifications
- Examples/case studies of mv substation equipment design
- Examples/case studies of mv substation equipment layout
Training programs features
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10 year industrial experience.
- Flexible Training Schedule Courses.
- Printed Study Materials.
- Excellent Placements Records till now.
- Career Consulting & Guideness
Eligibility for Substation Design Engineering Course
Four year undergraduate degree into Chemical, Petrochemical, Engineering or equivalent,or experience Diploma Engineers of a satisfactory standard and deemed suitable preparation for entry to the program by the selection committee.
Training Course Fee & Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||8 - 10 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
||90+ hours programm
Why Liprat Consulting?
- We provide 100% job assistance.
- You get an opportunity to work on live projects.
- Less number of students in a batch.
- More focus on practical labs instead of theoretical sessions.
- Flexible timing (If there is any timing problem then you can change your batch).